Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Seek Bromance




    Avicii own “Seek Bromance” is a work of art, From it’s uncanny uplifting peaks and euphoric drops, listening to this song will only result in three things… singing, dancing and celebrating life.
I first heard this song while attending the Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 in Las Vegas. Feeling the energy in the air, the excitement all around, Avicii was up. Being a virgin to Avicii’s music, I didn’t know what to expect, my greatest concern was how outstanding this back massage I was recieving accompanied by the light show my buddy was giving me that was blasting me off to outer space. Then the opening note struck. Pure euphoria. The sound of artist, Amanda Wilson’s voice cradled my ears and the melody of Avicii’s own “Seek Bromance” Lifting me from the ground. 
Ah! Some great memories! I unequivocally recommend this track.
Download on iTunes: http://bit.ly/QefgYA

No comments:

Post a Comment